Senior Scientist, Project Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail address: P.O. Box 1000, FI-02044 VTT, Finland
- Street address: Tekniikantie 21, Espoo
- Telephone: +358 20 722 6783
- Managing a research project called "Safety and security assessment of overall I&C architectures (SEARCH)" in the SAFIR2022 programme. Here's me talking about the objectives.
- Applying model checking in customer projects for Mipro (point logic), Forcit, STUK (Olkiluoto 3 I&C), Fennovoima (functional I&C architecture), and Fortum (Loviisa I&C renewal project ELSA).
- Research in HW + SW model checking, formal specification languages and counterexample analysis. Here's me talking about "math-heavy" model checking.
I've been applying model checking in practical customer projects since 2007. It truly is a powerful V&V tool when it comes to safety-critical automation software (or FPGA logics), so should you need some thorough verification, I'm quite sure our team can be of assistance.